- The Killers still cool even at 100°f
- Cat Power
- Latest Work
- Latest work, Comic-Con Roundtable
- Emmy Round table, Reality TV
- The Hollywood Reporters power lawyers list 2012
- Have you heard the one about a nun and…
- Philip Sayce
- More pie?
- Walter Trout
- woof woof, what do they mean?
- And the winner is….
- Haywire at the Four Seasons
- Trent Reznor steps out into daylight
- Nirvana “Nevermind” reissue
Comic-Con Roundtable for The Hollywood Reporter:
Jennifer Carpenter, Joshua Jackson, Lucy Liu, Stephen Amell, Ginnifer Goodwin and David Boreanaz enjoy something like a British summer at Milk studios, Los Angeles
Six of the biggest stars and players of reality TV get together for the annual Emmys roundtable series for The Hollywood Reporter.
The biggest Hollywood stars and their lawyers photographed for the The Hollywood Reporter’s Annual Lawyer issue, not the sort of job for lighting to falling off stands into the set……that did not happen your honor. All were great to work with and funny. Christian Bale told his lawyer the best word to say while being photographed – it’s not cheese.
Christian Bale and Carlos Goodman
Usher and Kenny Meiselas
Lindsay Lohan and Shawn Holley
Gary Ross and Alan Wertheimer
Maybe one of my favorite shoots, Danny DeVito for Empire magazine. Danny just told one very dirty joke that lasted 15 minutes to everyone on set and then it was all over, but in those 15 mins we got 4 set ups and a great laugh.
yep, taken on 8×10 film!